Halloween is coming and, once again, the merchants of Wickford, Histwick, the North Kingstown Arts Council and St. Paul’s Church have come together to create “Wicked Week in Wickford”.
Check out our special spooky events this Halloween:
- Judging of Scarecrows for Scarecrow Competition – Saturday Oct. 20 around the Village
- Haunted House – St. Paul’s Parish House – Sunday Oct. 28, 6:30-9pm
- Horrible’s Parade (Children’s costume parade) – Starts at St. Paul’s Church, Sunday Oct. 28, 12 noon followed by storytelling by Maria Day Hyde and candy for all children.
- Trick or Treating at participating merchants – Sunday, Oct. 28 merchants on Brown, Main and West Main Streets will hand out candy following the storytellers
- Trick or Treating Wednesday Oct. 31 from 4-6pm at participating stores.